A GOAL WITH NO PLAN IS JUST A WISH.
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Financial Planning is used to create a roadmap for setting or modifying your financial goals. We take a step approach to assess your current situation, build a strategy to achieve those goals and implement, monitor, and modify that strategy ongoing.
Whether you are planning for retirement, selling a business, planning your legacy and wealth transfer, or looking for a customized portfolio to meet your unique needs, Meristem Private Wealth can support you.
Everyone’s goals are unique and personal. We deliver the highest level of personalization.
- Tax Planning — Explore opportunities to minimize your liabilities while maximizing your wealth through deductions, philanthropic gifts, trusts or retirement plans.
- Investment Management — Work with you to define the appropriate investment accounts and allocation based on risk, your goals, and overall fees and performance of investment vehicles.
- Charitable Giving — Develop a thoughtful plan to ensure your philanthropic goals are achieved through your wealth transfer.
- Estate and Legacy Planning — Build a strategy to protect and shelter your current assets for future generations and developing ongoing gifting strategies.
- Business and Succession Planning — Partner with you to manage liquidity events, structuring the sale of your business, or making effective use of your benefits, compensation and retirement plans.
- Risk Management — Review your current risk management and insurance coverages to ensure you’re properly set up to protect your family and your assets now and into the future.
- Comprehensive Financial Team — Serve as a point person to coordinate all your trusted advisors into a unified team (CPAs, Attorneys, Investment Managers, Actuaries, Bankers, Personal Assistants).
“The art is not in making money, but in keeping it.”
Meet with our team or schedule a call today